Track Web Browsing History
iKeyMonitor tracks web browsing history on Safari/Chrome of the targeted Android/iOS device, including titles, URLs, date and time stamp when websites are visited.
Features of Tracking Web Browsing History
- Record web history in Safari/Chrome (iOS, iCloud, Android)
- Capture screenshots of web history (iOS(Jailbreak), Android (Root))
- Titles of visited websites (iOS, iCloud, Android)
- URLs of visited websites (iOS, iCloud, Android)
- Date and time stamp (iOS, iCloud, Android)
iOS: All iOS devices, both Jailbroken and Non-Jailbroken iPhone and iPad are supported.
iOS (Jailbreak): For iOS devices, only Jailbroken iPhone and iPad are supported.
iCloud: For iPhone/iPad, monitoring with iCloud credentials is supported. No need of physical access to the device if iCloud backup is enabled.
Android: All Android devices, both Rooted and Non-Rooted phones and tablets are supported.
Android (Root): For Android devices, only Rooted Android phones and tablets are supported.
- On Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken devices, spy with iCloud Credentials, all features listed above are available except capturing screenshots.
- On Jailbroken devices, with iKeyMonitor spy app installed, all features listed above are available.
- For Rooted devices, all features listed above are available.
- For Non-Rooted devices, when websites are visited on a default browser, all features listed above are available except capturing screenshots .
Why Is Tracking Web History Useful?
Visiting websites is the most basic thing that people do online. iKeyMonitor records all details about the websites visited, from which you can quickly tell if your children or employees have visited any unsavory websites, such as those containing pornography or violence.
Nowadays many parents are busy with work and cannot spend enough time watching children’s mobile activities in person. However, it’s quite common that parents want to know what websites children are visiting when they are using the device. Children may be lured into visiting some websites which contain porn, cyber-bullying, violence, gambling.
iKeyMonitor can be used as an effective parental monitoring tool to spy on children’s web activities from all aspects. And it sends parents email notifications as soon as children are found to visit inappropriate websites when the keywords are set in advance. Parents can teach them the harms of inappropriate websites and the right way of surfing online.
According to a survey in 2012, nearly 64 % of employees visit non-work related websites every day at work! These employees tend to visit social networking sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, shop at Amazon, watch videos and movies, and play games online. Time is money! Such employees are just wasting employers’ money. Some employees waste their time at work because they are not satisfied with their career, or they think what they get is not equivalent to what they paid.
iKeyMonitor allows you to keep an eye on employees’ web browsing history secretly and remotely. Knowing what websites employees have visited helps you know which employees are lazy or irresponsible, and you can distribute tasks to employees in a more reasonable and effective way.