Monitor Viber Messages
You can use iKeyMonitor to monitor Viber messages on the target iOS and Android devices, through which you can view the keystrokes inputted in Viber, incoming and outgoing Viber text messages, voice messages, and the screenshots of Viber chats.
Viber Monitoring Features
- Keystrokes entered in Viber (iOS (Jailbreak), Android)
- Viber text messages sent and received (iOS, iCloud, Android(Root))
- Voice messages (iOS (Jailbreak))
- Capture screenshots of Viber messages (iOS (Jailbreak), Android (Root))
- Date and time stamp (iOS, iCloud, Android)
- Contacts (iOS, iCloud, Android (Root))
iOS: All iOS devices, both Jailbroken and Non-Jailbroken iPhone and iPad are supported.
iOS (Jailbreak): For iOS devices, only Jailbroken iPhone and iPad are supported.
iCloud: For iPhone/iPad, monitoring with iCloud credentials is supported. No need of physical access to the device if iCloud backup is enabled.
Android: All Android devices, both Rooted and Non-Rooted phones and tablets are supported.
Android (Root): For Android devices, only Rooted Android phones and tablets are supported.
- On Jailbroken devices, with iKeyMonitor spy app installed, all features listed above are available.
- On Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken Devices, spy with iCloud Credentials, the only feature available is logging both-side messages.
- For Rooted Android devices, all features listed above are available except recording voice messages.
- For Non-Rooted Android devices, the only feature available is logging the keystrokes typed by switching to a custom keyboard
Why Is Monitoring Viber Messages Useful?
Compared with Facebook messenger, Viber is a more private IM app. It’s also widely popular with a great many teenagers and young users. iKeyMonitor helps you find out the secrets behind Viber in an invisible and secure way and makes you know your children and employees better. You can use iKeyMonitor to protect children when dangers occur. And you can also use it to detect insider threats and improve employee efficiency!
As parents, you may want to know whom your children are chatting with on Viber. You may want to know whether they encounter unwanted trouble online, such as cyber-bullying, porn, or sexting. What’s worse, some predators use Viber as a platform to look for victims. Children may trust strangers easily, and share too much private information with them, such as credit card numbers and passwords, home and school address, telephone numbers and more information.
Dangers may happen to children at any time! With iKeyMonitor, the best Viber monitoring software, parents are able to keep tabs on children’s Viber messages from all aspects and detect anything strange and dangerous in advance.
Some employees may talk with friends and families on Viber, WhatsApp and other social media apps by using the company-issued iOS or Android devices. On one hand, too much time spent on Viber may decrease employee productivity, which furthermore wastes the money and resources of a company. On the other hand, some dishonest employees may leak or sell the confidential business information to competitors via Viber. Such irresponsible behaviors may greatly harm the benefits of the company!
As an employer, you can use Viber to monitor employees’ Viber chats on the company-issued devices. In this way, you are able to know if employees are constantly chatting with friends or family members when they should pay all their attention to work. More importantly, you may find it easy to catch the insider threats who have done or are doing something harmful to the company!
Tags: Monitor Viber Messages