Download and Install iKeyMonitor
iKeyMonitor is the only Keylogger for iPhone/iPad/iPodTouch/Android with the features of Keystrokes, Passwords, SMS, Websites, WhatsApp, Screenshots logging and Email/FTP delivery.
Open iOS Safari and Tap on this link
Then Skip to Step 3.
Alternatively, Launch Cydia then go to step 2.
Note: If you can’t open the link above, you need to install Cydia, please click here to get Cydia).
Tap "Search", enter iKeyMonitor and choose one from "BigBoss" source.
Warning: You may see multiple "iKeyMonitor" entries when you search, Make sure to select the one from "BigBoss". Or you can’t register it with your license key.
Touch "Install – Confirm" in the upper right corner to install iKeyMonitor
Open Safari and enter "http://localhost:8888" to access the keylogger.
If "http://localhost:8888 can’t be opened" in Safari:
- On iOS 6 and below, try to reboot the device.
- On iOS 7, open Cydia and search for "Cydia Substrate" and upgrade it to latest. Then reinstall iKeyMonitor.
If it still doesn’t work, please check this FAQ.
- In Cydia, Tap on the "Manage" tab and then on "Sources" (Tap on the "Sources" tab directly when on iPad)
- Touch "Edit" and then "Add" button
- Add source by entering http://ikeymonitor.com/apt/
- Then browse our repository to install it. After installation, open Safari and enter "http://localhost:8888" to configure it.
If you can’t find the latest version of iKeyMonitor in Cydia, please install iKeyMonitor from the official source.
Install iKeyMonitor via Custom Script
By using custom script, iKeyMonitor will be hidden from the installed package list in Cydia. This is only for advanced users who know about command lines.
Learn more about Custom Script Installation